Junior Client Operations Analyst
Experience: Graduate or Junior level (2 years’ experience)
MYRIAD Group Technologies Limited (MGTL) is an established company based in the City of London but with staff working flexibly and remotely in various other locations including Hong Kong (HK), Melbourne (AU) and Boston (US). MGTL provides market-leading software via its MYRIAD platform and associated products, delivering powerful Vendor and Network Management solutions spanning the complete lifecycle of risk and oversight governance for buy and sell side vendors, cash/securities network management, and Client onboarding units at corporate and investment banks and correspondent banks.
Underpinning the governance, risk and compliance disciplines, our products enable institutions to support operational excellence with collaborative technology that unites departments and drives efficiency. Rationalising fragmented ways of working and generating economy of effort are central to the value that we deliver to our clients.
MGTL places the highest priority on Information Security as embodied in its Information Security Management System. This includes its Policies aligned with ISO/IEC ISO 27001:2013 Controls as appropriate to the scope of MGTL’s activities.
MYRIAD is a powerful vendor and network management solution offering multiple modules that deliver performance, cost management, automated workflow control, rolling due diligence, and sophisticated reporting for actionable intelligence.
CODUDE addresses the increasing burden of regular due diligence with the AFME questionnaire. CODUDE brings together ‘requesters’ and ‘responders’ in a single platform designed for the bilateral exchange of information across multiple counterparties.
Embus offers an efficient, comprehensive and cost-effective technology solution, reducing the time it takes to onboard a Client, enhancing the Client experience, providing transparency and accountability throughout.
The successful candidate will become a member of our Client Operations team, support our range of products, interface across in-house teams including technical development, sales, marketing and, in time, will assume direct Client and Prospect responsibilities. MGTL’s Clients and Prospects are typically corporate and investment banking institutions and correspondent banks, and we have plans to expand into asset management organisations. Your role will include both Client and Prospect support, development, delivery, and implementation activity.
Purpose and Duties
- Work within the Client Operations team across a range of activities e.g. Client support, external presentations, implementations, business analysis, functional testing, etc.
- Gain proficiency across MYRIAD, Embus, CODUDE
- Assist with ad hoc and bespoke internal projects
- Assist in implementation planning, training, and execution
- Maintain system guides & user documentation
- Support in creation of test plans and UAT protocols
- Analysis of Client requirements, map to existing functionality and identifying areas for development
- Internal and external presentations and participation in external events and seminars
Skills and Experience
Elements of the following are preferred depending on the applicant’s background
- Demonstrable flexibility, problem solving, self-motivation, appetite to learn
- Graduate with a business-related degree or junior Client services analyst with 2 years’ experience
- Some experience and/or interest in supporting software applications
- Experience using Microsoft office tools
- Experience and/or comfortable presenting ideas and information in workshops, demonstrations, etc.
- Knowledge of project management – especially Agile methodology
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative and inclusive work ethic
- Able to fit in and work comfortably with our small teams in an approachable manner
- Keen communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language (other languages a bonus)
- Meticulous attention to detail, repeatable and consistent
- Self-starter equally capable of fine detail and blue-sky thinking and problem solving
Package & Benefits
- Office based location (City of London) initially. Flexible long-term.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Personal & professional development support
- Friendly & flexible working environment
- Applications can be made by providing a current C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom without sponsorship
- You must be eligible for UK Security clearance “SC” check